TRYDE PROJECT – VIRTUAL TRAINING COURSE ON EQUINE ASSISTED INTERVENTIONS (EAI)
The partnership of the TRYDE project organizes a Virtual Training Course dedicated to operators (psychologists, EAI experts) who work with people with intellectual disabilities. The training of the TRYDE Project aims to disseminate the methodology of Equine Assisted Interventions (EAI).
The virtual training course will take place online in asynchronous mode (ie the contents will be available on the platform).
The duration of the course is 50 hours and will be divided into 3 thematic sessions:
1. General part
2. Preparatory works of the Gymkhana
3. Evaluation of the results of the Gymkhana
4. General session: Sport and Intellectual Disability
The Virtual Training Course is aimed at:
- Educators, operators and/or volunteers in Equine Assisted Interventions (EAI)/Equine Assisted Interventions (EAI) centres in general;
- All those who have an interest in learning more about the approach and methodology of Equine Assisted Interventions (EAI).
Participants will have access to all the teaching material and will be able to use it freely according to their needs or the institution to which they belong. Participation in all training sessions is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of participation.
The TRYDE training proposal is the result of an international effort developed within the Erasmus + project thanks to partners such as:
- CRE De Marco ONLUS – Italy
- Hi.K.E.R. International Institute – Greece
- Academia de Formação Equestre e Hipoterapia de Valongo e Campo – AFEHVC – Portugal
- Asociación Española De Equinoterapias – AEDEQ – Spain
- Maendeleo for Children – MfC – Italy
To participate, you must register at the link of the course, delivered through the EAVPoint platform:
Once you have registered on the platform, you will be able to register for the TRY to Ride course and access its contents.
For further information and support during the registration phase on the platform, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org